Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fable III PC Delayed, Villager Maker Launched

Fable III is no longer planned for a simultaneous October 26 release on PC and Xbox 360, reports IGN, where they say the PC edition has suffered a delay of undetermined length. "The console and PC versions are now on different schedules as we're focusing on building experiences optimized for each platform," reads a statement from Microsoft Game Studios. "We aren't announcing a ship date for the PC sku at this time, but expect news soon." On a related note, MS Game Studios announces the launch of the Fable III Villager Maker, which will allow those who preorder the upcoming RPG sequel to design their own villager for the game. Word is: "Great heroes of the past and present all know one thing is true: the revolution starts with you. That’s why Microsoft and Lionhead Studios are giving fans the chance to get into the action now before “Fable III” launches on October 29th. With the all-new character creator tool, called the “Fable III” Villager Maker, fans who pre-order the game can create and bring their personalised villager to life. Your custom in-game villager will deliver to your hero a thrilling new quest and 1,000 gold fortune, and then continue to interact with you on your journey to become ruler of Albion." The YouTube also now offers a Villager Maker Tutorial.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo