Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Legal Briefs

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

5. Re: Legal Briefs Jun 22, 2010, 13:04 OldScho0l

Xoxotl wrote on Jun 22, 2010, 09:41:
“American Hero”? “Poor Kid”? Pffft.

Dirtbag’s a criminal and no better then a spy. Through his actions (which weren’t just a one-time-thing or something on a lark, this was a long-term plan on his part) he may have put the safety and lives of his fellow servicemen and women at risk.

If you’re political opposed to the conflict in Afghanistan or Iraq, don’t join the Armed Forces in the first place. He wasn’t drafted. He chose his own fate. His wasn’t manipulated into anything.

He deserves a fair trial. And if he’s guilty, he should spend the rest of his life breaking big rocks into smaller rocks in a military prison for a very, very long time.

You must be one of the sheeple who thinks we went to war to create peace and stability. I bet you watch Fox news too.

This kid exposed some of the crimes that our military is committing on a regular basis. If you were an Iraqi and your entire family were slaughtered for no good reason, you would be praying for someone like this kid to expose these crimes for what they are. How the hell can we fight a war on terror when we have become the terror?

The kid is not a spy. He is a hero for trying to salvage what little dignity we as Americans have left. He obviously had access to war crimes and is doing what's right. Do you think God will judge him poorly for being a person who wants the truth to be known?

Our government has turned into a pile of shit and the people who have already died for us are turning over in their graves for the crimes our military are committing against humanity.

Maybe you're just too ignorant to believe that our government and military have been compromised by corporations who play both sides of these wars.

You should try seeing what these wars truly are before you go shooting your mouth off. These wars have nothing to do with helping Iraq or Afghanistan.

I love it when people try to act all patriotic and they haven't a clue of what is really going on. A true patriot would question his governments every move and attempt to keep it in check with what we stand for. All I see is a country full of brainwashed hypocrites who are afraid to ask real questions.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo