Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Mount & Blade Warband Patch

TaleWorlds now offers a new patch for Mount & Blade Warband, updating the action/RPG to version 1.112. As before, the new version is available as a full client which also acts as a playable demo, as well as a patch for the previous version, and a corresponding new dedicated server is also now available. The full client is mirrored on AtomicGamer and WorthPlaying, the patch to update version 1.111 is mirrored on AtomicGamer and WorthPlaying, and the dedicated server is mirrored on AtomicGamer and WorthPlaying. The change log follows.

• Initial party size limit is extended by 20.
  • Shield blocking is updated: Fixed bug where shields didn't protect against missiles shot from above.
  • AI pathfinding is updated, and lots of weird behaviors are fixed.
  • AI troops that seldomly spawn with shields bug is fixed.
  • Retreat simulation in battles now damages the enemy even if player is knocked down.
  • Models and lengths are updated for some of the weapons.
  • Characters who have been killed now soak up attacks for a short while.
  • Incorrect coloring of heraldic mails is fixed.
  • Fixed a bug where throwing weapons couldn't be used as melee weapons on horseback.
  • Some of the multiplayer maps' glitches are fixed.
  • Mount&Blade Warband directory is added under My Documents folder. Some of the editable files are moved to there for ease of access.
  • Rendering performance is increased slightly.
  • Removed memory leaks from dedicated servers.
  • Many other bug-fixes.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Re: Mount & Blade Warband Patch Apr 21, 2010, 22:22 WyldKat

I just bought this game yesterday and I've been totally addicted. There is one new bug in the patch though that plagued me after I took a break from marathon gaming it to eat and watch Lost. Now sometimes when enemies retreat you get spammed with WARNING CHECK INVALID ENTITY before the game CtDs, it was rock solid before. Hopefully there will be a patch for it soon.

My only complaint with the game is that I wish that the multiplayer was more like the single player. In that you had a large world map and people/clans could battle for control over keeps and your armor/weapons remained persistent, oh and having skills and levels that progressed.... Multiplayer just seems like a big deathmatch. :\

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo