Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty Countersuit

The Associated Press reports Activision has countersued former Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella, who sued their former employers last month claiming breach of contract and wrongful termination. The countersuit likewise alleges "breach of contract," saying West and Zampella held up development on other Call of Duty games in an attempt to gain more money. Word is: "The company is seeking to withhold additional payments to the men, who they claim also kept bonuses from Infinity Ward employees." Kotaku reached out to West and Zampella and heard from their lawyer, and if you were expecting them to side with Activision, you were mistaken, as the axed execs' attorney says: "Activision's inaccurate and misguided allegations lose sight of the reality here: None of the false claims of insubordination or breach of duties had any negative affect [sic] on Activision none." Kotaku also has the legal documents.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Re: Call of Duty Countersuit Apr 10, 2010, 02:39 Jackplug

Activision just dont want to give them their money, being greedy and got a billion dollar game off them and then said see you in court haha if you want your money fuck you(like Tumber said).

Thing is Activision as loosing more and more of IW every week. You can see it happening, IW will just reform and make a new franchias. You think the community will want to play a CoD game thats not made by IW, activision better call for peace before they are left with nothing..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo