Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo II Patch, Ladder Reset

The long-promised new patches are now available for Diablo II to update Blizzard's action/RPG to version 1.13c. Blizzard Support has links to download the Windows and Mac patches to update the original version of the game as well as patches for each edition of the Lord of Destruction expansion, adding: "The best way to obtain the patch is by connecting to Battle.net through the game. If you are having trouble connecting to Battle.net, please check the support site here." That said, the manual PC Diablo II patch is mirrored on ActionTrip, The Patches Scrolls, and WorthPlaying and the Lord of Destruction patch is mirrored on ActionTrip, The Patches Scrolls, and WorthPlaying. Also, the promised ladder reset has taken place. Word is: "With the release of 1.13 the Diablo II ladder has been reset and all previous ladder characters are now normal non-ladder characters. To participate in the new ladder you'll need to create a new character and ensure the "Ladder Character" option is checked. For more information on ladder characters visit the Arreat Summit Realm Character Types page."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Re: Diablo II Patch., Ladder Reset Mar 24, 2010, 09:39 NobleAtreides

As much fun and memorable as this game was, do I really want to re-install it and replay it again? It's tempting, but does this patch really add anything new to the table? This game steals alot of gaming hours, so it is something to ponder over. I'm afraid Blizzard, this patch is too late, you abandoned this game for the last few years, with no new content, and now you're whetting our appetites for D3 which will only come out in 4 years from now. Don't even BS me about it being 'possibly' next year, please. I'm angry because I and millions of others love this game, and why not build on this game more often?

sigh....(installs D2 game)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo