Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City to PCs in March

Rockstar Games announces plans to release Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for PC and PS3 on March 30, calling the release "much anticipated," which is apparently newspeak for "way overdue." On that date they will also release the two DLC packs from the bundle, The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, via digital distribution. Word is:

In The Ballad of Gay Tony, players explore Liberty City’s high-end nightlife as Luis Lopez, struggling to balance the temptations of money and vice against loyalties to family and friends. The Lost and Damned is a dark trip through Liberty City’s seedy underbelly as outlaw biker, Johnny Klebitz, fights to keep his gang together as a rift in the gang’s leadership threatens to tear the brotherhood apart. Both episodes feature a slew of new vehicles and weapons, and each episode adds new activities including cage fighting, gang wars and BASE jumping.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

13. Re: GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City to PCs in March Jan 29, 2010, 12:04 Verno

Aero wrote on Jan 29, 2010, 10:49:
It would be nice if they would upgrade the underlying engine a bit. It was improved somewhat with patching, but the performance is still to low given the quality of the graphics. It also just kind of has an overall clunky feeling that's hard to put my finger on, but pretty common in console ports

I find this an unfair accusation to be honest, their engine is a technical marvel when it comes to anything but performance. I agree it needs refinement but they put a ridiculous amount of detail and NPCs into a very large area with a much smaller amount of LOD than most modern engines.

I agree with your other points about the Social Club and etc though.

Playing: Far Cry 4, Prison Architect, DriveClub
Watching: Tusk, The Equalizer, The Homesman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo