Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Leaked MW2 Video Confirmed

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will include the scenario seen in yesterday's leaked video of the player participating in the slaughter of civilians in the military shooter sequel, Infinity Ward confirms for VG247, though they stress that the scene can be skipped by those who will find this troubling. They say: "The scene establishes the depth of evil and the cold bloodedness of a rogue Russian villain and his unit. By establishing that evil, it adds to the urgency of the player’s mission to stop them." As for skipping it, word is: "Players have the option of skipping over the scene. At the beginning of the game, there are two ‘checkpoints’ where the player is advised that some people may find an upcoming segment disturbing. These checkpoints can’t be disabled."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

64. Re: Leaked MW2 Video Confirmed Oct 29, 2009, 00:47 StingingVelvet

I expected a LOT better from you SV, considering the intelligent discussion I've seen you engage in here in the past. VERY disappointing...

Dude, you're the one with the stupid comment. I'm not trying to be petty, I welcome intelligent debate on this, but your response to the idea that worrying about the deaths of polygons is taking the game too seriously was to mention how often we post on a game forum as evidence we already take the game seriously.

Those are two entirely different ways to take something seriously, and neither relate at all to each other, and it was just a stupid comment. Sorry.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo