Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Seriously Cheap Voice Acting

John J Dick, the voice actor who plays the voice of Serious Sam, is offering "cheap ass voice acting" for the bargain rate of one dollar per word, in an effort to get out from under his current debts. Here's the deal:

Act quickly. I'm only willing to whore myself out at these discount rates until I dig myself out of debt. This service is not only limited to game designers, movie producers and content creators. I would also love to help you set up a kick ass voicemail message, or maybe add some snappy dialogue to your home movies. Hell, maybe even a tranquil subliminal message to play while you sleep. Sky's the limit.

I also do copywriting, audio editing and Flash design. If you have an idea for a project, I'd love to help you flesh it out. The only real limitation I have is that I reserve the right to not 'do' the Serious Sam persona (use his name and specific 'voice'). That doesn't mean that I won't do the Serious Sam voice in some situations, your voicemail message or somesuch. It's just that Croteam and the Serious Sam franchise have been very good to me. I'm not going to do anything that would compromise my relationship with them.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Seriously Cheap Voice Acting Aug 11, 2009, 13:07 Sempai

Hey in todays economy, a brothas gotta do what a brothas gotta do.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo